Master Class: The Shape of Water
February 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Come learn firsthand how to implement changes at the estates you manage that will save your Principals thousands of dollars. A true must-not-miss class for Estate Managers or anyone considering a job in the industry.
Your class experts will include Water Techniques, Debby Figoni from the City of Beverly Hills and Fish Art Inc. Estate Managers will leave with an increased knowledge of water conservation, treatment and efficiency with a greater understanding of this precious resource.
Some topics covered:
- Southern California Water and Its Challenges
Water Treatment in the Custom Home
Using Water Efficiently
- How to Keep Gardens Gorgeous Without Wasting Water
How to Find and Avoid Leaks
- Giveaways! A few lucky Estate Managers will not be leaving empty handed.
- Breakfast begins promptly at 9:30AM.
- Garage parking is available. Please be mindful of any parking rates and street signs.
- Space is limited to the first 25. This event is reserved for Estate Managers and Personal Assistants only. If your plans change please update your status so we can allow others into this class.
- Learn the secrets of this high end market from top industry leaders.
Only from EMC!