You’re invited to our next Master Class:
The Art of The Distinguished Cupcake
Presented by Calabasas Cupcake Bouquets
July 18th – 10:00AM to 10:30AM
This overview class will focus on:
- An introduction to classic British spongecake
- Giving your cupcakes style with unique decorating tips
- The secret to a perfect buttercream frosting
- How to whip up a beautiful batch of cupcakes on a moment’s notice
- A live decorating session, where Cheri will show her skills decorating amazing floral works of art
Trained in classic British baking methods, Cheryl DeRose has used those talents to grow Calabasas Cupcake Boutique into one of Southern California’s premiere cupcake bakeries. Her floral designs are legendary to those in the know, and are the perfect gift (and perfect dessert) for any occasion.
RAFFLE GIFTS WILL BE AWARDED TO LUCKY WINNERS!
Estate Managers Coalition and Calabasas Cupcake Bouquets encourage you to share this invite with any friends or colleagues you feel would enjoy this class.
Click the button registration below to be taken to Zoom’s website where you can register for this informative Mini-Master Class.